Sunday, April 12, 2009

Walgreens Rebates


Hershey's were 4/$10 with a $5 MIR that made them 4/$5. I didn't have any coupons, but I thought it was a good price for Easter basket candy! There is a Physicians Formula (Organics) rebate of $10 0n a $10 purchase. My store only had the bronzers w/lipgloss. It was $13.99, I had a $1 coupon and will get a $10 rebate. I also used up my register rewards on this transaction- I had $3.50, $2.50 & $1.00. Some cashiers are only taking 1 RR per order- the proper policy is that you must have more items in your order than coupons, since they ARE manufacturer coupons themselves. Also, you usually can't use them to buy more of what you earned them on- Colgate RR to buy more Colgate, for instance. Here's my totals:
OOP: $17.27 (will get $16.50 on my GC, counting the 10% bonus)
Saved: $8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment