Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rite Aid Freebies


I have not been to Rite Aid since May! The main reason is it's a bit out of my way, but they are also often out of stock on the good deals by the time I get there. (I rarely shop on Sundays). Anyway, today (Sunday, lol!), I was dropping my kids off near there anyway , and there were several FAR items in the ad this week:
Renu Twin pack $9.99 used $1 q & will get back $9.99
Crest Pro Whiteneing $2.79 used $0.75 q & will get back $2.79
Duck Tape EZ Tear $1.49 no q, but will get back $1.49
Venus Razor $7 used $2 q & will get $5 back
(**This was not the exact razor shown in the ad OR the rebate form, and there was no sale tag up, but it DID ring for the sale price, and neither the ad nor the rebate listed a specific one- they just said "Gillete Venus"**)
OOP: $19.01 w/tax- should get back $19.27
Saved: $3.75

No comments:

Post a Comment