Saturday, October 3, 2009

Double Coupons at K-Mart


I don't usually seem to do as well as some at K-mart doubles, but I thought I would see what kind of dog stuff I could come up with cheap, since I am still just getting stocked up for my puppy. Also, I thought I'd try the candy deal I read about here:
Except for me, I ended up paying a little less because I bought the smaller bags of candy that were $2.50. So, I only paid $0.50 per bag after my $1 coupon doubled & I still earned a $2.50 catalina, good on "holiday candy" from 11/8 til 11/25. (But I got less candy~) Here's what all I did:
Purina Puppy Chow $5.99 used $2, doubled
(****There is a regular manufacturer coupon out for $2 of off the larger size bags of food, but in order to get one good on the 4 lb bag, join the Purina Healthy Start Program here:
and you will be emailed a $2 coupon; hit the back button and you can print a second coupon)
Purina Breath Busters $2.89 used $1, doubled
2 Purina Beggin Strips 2/$5 used $1/2, doubled
Hartz Crunch 'n Clean $3.59 used $2, doubled to free
Hershey's Kisses $2.50 used $1, doubled
Hormel Compleat $2 used $2 (did not double since it was already free~)
3 Wonka Candy $2.50 ea used (3) $1, doubled & got a $2.50 catalina
OOP: $8.95 ($1.07 was tax!)
Saved: $21.59

No comments:

Post a Comment