Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bi-Lo Jan 13th


I have a TON of dry dog food that I've gotten really cheap, but the past few days, my 6 month old puppy hasn't been eating very well. Could be because his growth rate has slowed down considerably, or that he's not been getting enough exercise (it's been in the teens here, and no one wants to walk him). It could also be that he got spoiled, expecting "the good stuff" at dinner time. Anyway, I'll try these for a few days and see if he eats better. I used the $5 catalina from the cheese deal last week:
10 Might Dog $0.55 ea
used $5 Catalina
OOP: $0.89 ($0.39 was tax)
Saved: $5
I have some B1/G1 free Might dog coupons on the way from www.thecouponclippers.com ; I guess I either skipped the paper the week those came out, or else my paper didn't have them.
This will maybe last until my coupons come.

No comments:

Post a Comment