Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you track sales savings, or just coupon savings?

I have never tracked what I save with sales prices, because for most things, I would never pay full price. If I am completely out of something and there are no sales or coupons, I usually come out better with the store brand (which is about the only time I buy store brands~). Also, I figure even people who don't coupon at all and even just buy what they need, when they need it will accidentally get a good bit of sales savings. SO, when I post my "Savings", that is coupons only.

BUT, Angela over at www.thecouponproject.com has created a spreadsheet that makes it very simple to track not only coupon savings, but sales savings as well. It even has a rebate traker, too. Her download is free; if you want to offer it on your own blog, she is fine with that-she just asks that you post a link to her post and NOT the spreadsheet itself. SO, here is a link to her site where you can download her spreadsheet:
http://www.thecouponproject.com/the_coupon_project/2010/01/free-downloadable-2010-savings-tracker.html

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment