Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bi-Lo Feb 2nd (Last Week)

I went away frustrated from this sale.....I wanted to buy 6-8 of the Minute Maid OJ at $2 (we were on our last) but this was the last one on the shelf that was not already out of date. I'm not sure why I looked, except that since I wanted to buy so many, I wanted to get the furthest dates out. I couldn't believe that with such a small display, they STILL had out of date cartons on their shelf! Anyway, at least the Country Crock was cheap/free:

MM OJ $2
3 Country Crock $0.99 ea used (1) $0.50, doubled = FREE and (2) $0.40, doubled = $0.19 ea
Doritos $1.99 ea
Saltines $2

OOP: $8.64
Saved: $2.60

I should have taken the ad to Walmart and let them price match the OJ, but I forgot that it was the last day of the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment