Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CVS

Glade Fragrance collection $6 used $3 q (most of these q's are for $3/2, but I had a $3/1)
2 Sense 'n Spray refills $3 ea used $2/2

(earned $4 ECB's....the sense 'n spray machine has a $3 q, and makes it a better deal BUT, my store was out, and for an extar dollar I'd just as soon have the refills to cut down on the clutter of all those extra plastic units around)

2 Cover Girl $6 ea used B1/G1

(OK...the cashier yried to let me use the $1 coupon in conjunction, but then the B1/G1 would not let her put in $6, only $5...so essentailly I did not get to use the $1 q) Still....after earning $5 ECB's, it was only $1 for both items!

Neutragena cleanser $6.99 used $2 q from "All You"
Neutragena hand cream $4.49 used $1 q
(earned $5 ECB, making the cost $3.48 for both items)

Crest $3.50 used $0.75 q (earned $3.30 ECB)

Also used $1 CVS q on hand cream
used $11 in ECB's

OOP: $0 (used $14.96 on a GC from "My Points")
Saved: $26.75 in q's & $14.96 from GC
"Net Cost" is $8.46, since I "made" $6.50 in ECB's

2 comments:

  1. WOW, you are amazing at finding good deals!
    I'm glad that I found your blog and I can't wait to see what you find next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know there are people that do better than me; I still buy a lot of stuff just because it's easy and quick- my freezers are packed and I've sworn off buying frozen for a while. I just try to make a game out it and have fun. I mentally kick myself when I find a coupon at home that I COULD have used- then I let it go; I already felt like I got a good price, or I wouldn't have bought the item to begin with.

    ReplyDelete