Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bi-Lo: FREE MENTOS GUM

I was a little disappointed today at Bi-lo; but not surprised. There were several b1/g1 items on my list that I wanted to get, but they were out of almost everything. AND, it seemed like there were only 2 people working in the whole store, so I did not take the time to get rainchecks. I figure the sales will come around again, preferably at Kroger. Anyway:

Clear Value sugar $1.78 (I never got by last week when they had Domino sugar 2/$3; didn't realize I was almost out til my son used the last of my sugar to make tea).
Rice Krispie treats b1/g1= $1.39 ea
2 Ronzoni meals b1/g1 = $1.12 ea used b1/g1 q- cashier took off $1.13
2 Mentos Gum $0.99 ea used (2) $1.00 q's
20 oz Diet Dr Pepper $1.49 used free item coupon
Lloyd's BBQ b1/g1= $3.49 used $0.75 q
Eggo Syrup b1/g1 = $1.67

OOP: $10.53
Saved $5.37 (q's only; does not include sale prices- I would not pay full price anyway on any of this~)

2 comments:

  1. Lynn,
    boy you are sharp!! Hey, i saw you mentioned getting the free book offered on Oprah.com recently about success in tough time. Would you please email it to me? I missed it. I would be so grateful.
    Thanks,
    Lisa
    my email is aglow2ufl@yahoo.com
    Would you please confirm one way or the other, so I know, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wasn't me- I am not an Oprah fan & I don't know anything about a free book.

    ReplyDelete