Friday, March 13, 2009

Sometimes, all it takes is a phone call!

Last weekend, I went into Walgreen's and bought these 8 Dove soap. The regular price was $1.39 each, but I had the WAG coupon for $0.99 ea, limit 3. I should have gotten a $10 register reward. Well, the coupon gave me all 8 for $0.99 ea, but no register reward. I'd also tried to buy the blink and IT didn't print, either. Well, since the Blink was $7.99, I returned it. I let the Dove issue go, because I had used a register reward from a different deal to buy it, and the whole thing was a hassle I didn't want. BUT, this week, I found a phone # for Catalina customer service. I called, waited a few minutes on hold, and then explained the situaton and gave them the numbers at the top of the receipt. Turns out, there was a paper jam in the coupon machine (which is why the Blink did not print as well). So, I have a $10 register reward coming in the mail! The CS rep was very polite, too. Here's the # in case YOU ever need it: 1-888-322-3814.

No comments:

Post a Comment