Saturday, March 21, 2009

Walgreen's $0.44 OOP

It always seems like at Walgreen's, when I have register rewards about to expire (they only go 2 weeks), there is nothing I really want to buy. The small dental brushes looked perfect for my son's braces. The cashier tried to tell me that my $3 RR would not work (my total was $3.44, $0.19 of which was tax). I asked her to scan & see and of course, it DID work. I guess she thought that since it would bring my OOP so low, it wasn't"right". But since RR's are MANUFACTURER'S coupons, the only REAL rule is that you must have more items than you have coupons, and your SUBTOTAL must be the amount of the RR or greater. I think it also states NO DAIRYas well. I also used the WAG coupon to get 5 Jello for $1.

OOP: $0.44
Saved $5.34 ($3 RR & Jello coupon was worth $2.24)

No comments:

Post a Comment