Friday, March 27, 2009

Kroger- Little Trip

I stopped in today to pick up a tracfone card for my son's phone (not pictured). I buy gift cards at Kroger because they count double toward the gas discount. I also bought a McDonald's card for the same reason- and I can log it on Upromise.com to get a little back on it there as well. But, those don't count in my grocery budget. Here's what else I got:

Paint rollers (they don't count in my grocery budget either, but were on clearance for $0.90 for a double pack).
12 pack Dr. K $2.19 (shoulda stocked up more a couple weeks ago for $1.77!)
10 Ramen noodles $1/10
Kroger oven cleaner $1.50 (hope this gets the burned on gunk off my grill burner)

OOP: $4.90 (not counting paint rollers)
Saved: ZERO (but the noodles were cheap!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment