Saturday, March 13, 2010

CVS - more cheap kellogs cereal


I went to another store using my husband's card for more cereal. I was sorta bummed on this transaction, because I handed the cashier 3 ECB's for this transaction- $5, $3, and $3.50. The $3.50 one did NOT come off. I could see online that yes, I did still have it on my card (didn't use it and forget about it), but CS told me that once it's printed, they cannot add it back to my card. I called the store, was told they found it- then after I drove over there, they only found the ones that scanned. So, I essentially lost a $3.50 ECB. I guess it was really only $2.50, since after I got home, I realized that my $1/2 coupon was not supposed to work on the Froot Loops- the q was for 10 oz and larger; the Loops were less than that. Ggrrr......I wasn't feeling well; should just stayed home that day!
OOP: $16.03
Saved: $14.50

No comments:

Post a Comment