Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kroger - 3/30/10


OK....I'm just way too lazy to post details of these bigger transactions when there are a ton of blogs out there to tell you how to do the same thing. The Post cereal deal would have been a better deal if I had gotten all Fruity Pebbles; apparently you can earn catalinas for buying 3 or more. I had a $2.25 register coupon for the Fish Oil; since it's B1/G1 this week, it was only $2.38 after q - for 120 count!

Also had q's for Domino sugar, White Castle Hamburgers ($2.79 even after q's, but a great snack or quick meal), Post cereal, NY croutons, Campbell's soup, Stouffer's, Minute Rice, Quaker Granola bars, and I also used a $6/$60.....I did not think I spent enough, because it said "after manufacterer coupons", but my sub-total was $63, so she scanned that coupn first.

OOP: $42.74
Saved: $30.10

No comments:

Post a Comment